2 Easy Steps to Ship Your Car
Before we receive your vehicle for shipment, please consider the following:
- No personal belongings are permitted for safety reasons but the following items are
considered part of the vehicle:
- Children's car seat when securely affixed.
- Jumper cables and minor tools (factory items, properly stowed)
- Driver Manual
- First-aid and/or emergency supplies kit
- Ice scraper and snow brush
- Spare tire and tire changing tools (properly stowed)
- Up to 4 snow / summer tires
- Car cover
**any of these items left in the vehicle will be shipped at the owners risk…and NOT
covered by any insurance.
- Non-runners will not be accepted for shipment. Vehicles must be in full operating, road
worthy and in safe condition.
- Check to see that your vehicle is in good running order. Tires, battery and a working
emergency brake and no fuel/oil leaks are important to ensure smooth handling during
shipment. Remove all loose items and personal belongings from the vehicle.
- Alarm systems must be disabled prior to shipment.
- Vehicles must have a minimum road clearance of 4 inches to safely load and unload.
- Repair all broken, loose or rusted parts. No aerosols, motor oil, windshield washer fluid,
combustibles or spare fluids can be shipped.
- Your gas tank should be one quarter (1/4) to one half (1/2) full. Top up all other fluids.
During colder months be sure your car is properly winterized.
- Please inform us of any security features, starting instructions or details pertinent to the
handling of your vehicle. Leave a written copy on the front seat of the vehicle and advise
- Caps/Canopies on pickup trucks must be properly bolted to the box of the truck to ensure
- Electric vehicles should be fully charged before being shipped
2 Easy Steps to Track Your Shipment